Ingredients: native stone oil, gum.
The action of the native stone oil is focused on the organism changes that may occur when dealing with the following health problems:
· Tumoral processes;
· Endometrium changes;
· Neoplasms in internal organs;
· Blood cells changes;
· Skin fungal infections;
· Wounds, burns, abscesses, and bed sores;
· Diarrhea, viral infection, bacterial infection, staphylococcal infection of the digestive tract.
600 drops (1 flacon) of the intensive-formulation suspension with stone oil are extremely efficient when dealing with the following adverse changes in the organism:
· Weakened immunity;
· Tumoral changes;
· Infectional and bacterial processes in the digestive system, diarrhea;
· Infectional and inflammatory processes in the nasal organs;
· Infectional and inflammatory processes in the joints;
· Locomotor system damage (such as fractures, strains, and sprains);
· Thyroid gland changes, neoplasms;
· Nodular and diffuse changes of the mammal glands;
· Male genitourinary system functions disorder, inflammatory, infectious, veneral and fungal processes;
· Female genitourinary system inflammatory, infectional, bacterial, and tumoral changes;
· Kidneys functions disorders;
· Helminthic infestation;
· Autoimmune changes;
· Climacteric symptoms;
· Skin changes (such as dermatitis, including those of allergic origin, and others);
· Allergic changes;
· Changes in the blood, blood vessels tonus disorders;
· High blood sugar level and concomitant changes;
· After severe health problems and surgery, injuries;
· Endocrine profile disorders;
· Anemia and low energy level, cachexy.
600 drops (1 flacon) of the intensive-formulation suspension with stone oil mobilize the power of the organism for elimination of adverse changes and contribute to the processes of recovery and normalization of the functions and organs affected by the chronic processes.
Use instructions: to prepare the suspension, add purified water up to the flacon shoulders level and shake. Dilute 10 drops of the suspension in 100 ml of water, consume all of this ready-to-use solution 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. Course of administration – 20 days. Four courses per year are recommended.
Topical use, compress: dilute 10 drops of the suspension in 100 ml of water; apply this ready-to-use solution onto a piece of fabric, place this piece of fabric onto the affected area.
For ablution, rinsing, and douching: dilute 10 drops of the suspension in 100 ml of water; apply this ready-to-use solution for ablution, rinsing, and douching.
Contraindications: idiosyncrasy to the product components.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Storage conditions: keep in dry place, out of the reach of children, with temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Powder weight: 3 g