Product based on guggulsterones micellar composition for treatment of fat metabolism disorders
A specially developed micellar system in monodoses based on the natural isotonic complex of lardizabala sap micelles, rambutan, omega acids, concentrates of active plant structures, and a natural source of guggulsterones – mukul myrrh tree that have comprehensive effect on metabolic processes with high content of lipids in organs and tissues, and in case of fat metabolism problems.
5 monodoses, 5 ml
Simultaneous action of the micellar system on carbohydrate metabolism facilitates the breakdown of lipids and prevents their deposition. Isotonic properties of the composition contribute to quick release of active substances into the bloodstream and focused action on the mechanisms replacing trans fats with high-quality triglycerides of the cellular structures.
Micellar monodose complex is recommended for the following situations:
- pathological processes of lipid metabolism accompanied by large percentage of depositions of fat delivered with food into the cell depot;
- when consuming suboptimal amounts of animal fats and carbohydrates during the day;
- sedentary lifestyle and lack of physical activity;
- stress-related forms of overeating;
- persistent lack of Vitamins A and B that causes fat metabolism problems;
- when consuming suboptimal amounts of carbohydrates, which is the cause of lipid dissolution disorders.
Special micellar isotonic formulation in aseptic monodoses is a natural isotonic product that focuses on elimination of individual causes of lipid metabolism disorders and excessive formation of adipocytes (fat cells) by dissolving adipocytes of the subcutaneous tissue and internal organs, and contributes to harmonious redistribution of active substances in the bloodstream, regulation of biochemical processes controlling the body weight and big fat cells.
The mechanism of action of this complex is based on the principles of the formation of natural individual processes that burn fat cells, and contributes to:
- improvement of the cell energy metabolism and dissolution of fat tissue throughout the day;
- regulation of digestive ferments functioning and prevention of fat cells formation;
- improvement of liver ferments activity and normalization of lipids and carbohydrates metabolism during the food intake throughout the day;
- improvement of intestinal tract biota composition and optimization of nutrients, vitamins, and calcium absorption processes;
- immune reactions normalization;
- reduction of subcutaneous fat deposition and the dissolution of fat cells in muscle tissue;
- improvement of the adipocytes (fat cells) dissolution during nighttime;
- normalization of the muscle and fat ratio;
- regulation of the carbohydrate metabolism and prevention of fat cells formation;
- improvement of the calcium absorption from food products;
- improvement of the physical and mental capabilities;
- improvement of the liver ferments activity in charge of the lipid metabolism, protein metabolism, and carbohydrate metabolism.
Daily use of the solic complex contributes to formation of irisin, which converts white fat to brown and prevents obesity.
The solic complex contains biogenic polysaccharides, balanced omega-3 and omega-6 formulations and polyfructosans that contribute to dissolution of fat cells, elimination of disintegration products and metabolites from the blood, lymph, and organs of the digestive system, regulate the composition of the intestinal microflora and prevent stagnant processes.
Ingredients: lardizabala sap micelles concentrate, rambutan sap micelles concentrate, concentrates of mukul myrrh, amaranth seeds, salmon, salmon DNA, sardine, oysters (source of docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acids), spirulina, pomegranate, quinoa, coconut milk, lucuma, chia seeds, pineapple, papaya, grapefruit seeds, safflower, olive, gymnema, dandelion roots, corn stigmas, beans, strawberry leaves, artemia, milk thistle seeds, tomatoes, elecampane, sunflower, magnolia-vine, Fucus vesiculosus, clover, celery, beets, oats, tormentil, reishi, blueberry, chicory, white cabbage, and cornel; lipoic acid, and grape seed concentrate.
The solic complex does not contain synthetic substances, medicinal drugs, genetically modified substances, hormones, and/or conserving agents. Not teratogenic. Allowed for children for prevention of pathological processes in endocrine system and metabolic processes disorder. It lowers the likelihood of obesity and pathologies in the heart and immune system.
Use instructions: open the monodose, sip the contents, drink some water right after each sip. Make sure to drink at least 100 ml of liquid when taking 1 monodose. It is recommended to take 1 time a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meal or between meals. Course of administration – 30 days. Three consecutive courses with 10-day pause between them are recommended. Drink opened monodose within 10 minutes after opening. It is not recommended to keep the opened monodose for more than 1 hour.
Use instructions (children from 5 to 9 years old): open the monodose, put 1/2 of the contents into a cup, add 50 ml (3 tablespoons) of water, and drink. Use 2 times a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals. Course of administration – 15 days. Keep opened monodose in the refrigerator for no more than 5 hours before the second dilution. Two courses per year are recommended for prophylactic treatment of lipid metabolism disorders.
Use instructions (children from 9 to 12 years old): open the monodose, put 1/2 of the contents into a cup, add 50 ml (3 tablespoons) of water, and drink. Use 2 times a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals. Course of administration – 30 days. Keep opened monodose in the refrigerator for no more than 5 hours before the second dilution. Four courses per year are recommended in case of obesity, for prophylactic treatment of lipid metabolism disorders – 2 courses per year.
Biogenic complex encompassed in the concentrate has supplementary regulating and normalizing action onto the concomitant changes of organs and systems caused by lipid imbalance, and contributes to:
- recovery of the tissue cells sensitivity to insulin, which usually decreases with an excess of fat layer on the organs consequently resulting in excess of blood glucose levels;
- normalization of vascular tonus, prevention of venous pathology, control of arterial blood pressure back to individual normal state;
- elimination of atherosclerotic changes in the bead blood vessels and heart, prevention of strokes and heart attacks;
- elimination of flatulence by improvement of vascular tone and drainage properties of the digestive tract;
- cleansing of blood and lymph from food toxins, metabolism substrates, blood rheology improvement;
- regulation of the low density lipoprotein synthesis, prevention of excessive cholesterol levels;
- endocrine profile normalization.
Important information: monodose solic complex is the non-altered organic natural formulation. The taste and color are not adjusted by synthetic substances and fragrances. This complex is a concentrate of biologically active substances, vitamins, and minerals in their natural digestible form. That is why this product has a native peculiar taste. When used, it is not recommended to add or mix with flavoring additives. Natural formulation becomes effective during the day only when used in pure form with water. Sugar or other additives reduce the product activity 3-fold.
Nutrition facts, g per 100 g: proteins – 2,2; fats – 1,5; carbohydrates – 0,9; organic acids – 3,2.
Energy: 43,2 kcal per 100 g.
Storage conditions: keep in place with temperature not exceeding 25 °С, avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years.